Nicholas J. Higham, Accuracy and Stability of Numerical Algorithms, second edition, SIAM, 2002, xxx+680 pp, hardcover, ISBN 0-89871-521-0.
- Order Accuracy and Stability from the SIAM Bookstore.
- What people have said about the book.
- Accuracy and Stability of Numerical Algorithms at Amazon.
- Accuracy and Stability of Numerical Algorithms at Eurospan. For those outside the USA. No shipping costs and 30% discount for SIAM members on code SIAMX30.
- Web page of First edition (1996).
- A BibTeX bib entry for this book is available.
- Tsinghua University Press edition for sale in mainland China only, 2011. ISBN 978-7-302-24493-6.
- Bibliography of the book (1288 entries), in BibTeX form.
- Review from zbMATH by D. Braess.
- Review from SIAM Review by D. Estep (2004).
- MATLAB Guide, by Nicholas J. Higham and Desmond J. Higham, (third edition, SIAM, 2017).
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox (MATLAB).