- Royal Society Research Professor and Richardson Professor of Applied Mathematics
- Fellow of the Royal Society
- Fellow of the Royal Academy of Engineering
- International member of the US National Academy of Engineering
- SIAM Fellow
- ACM Fellow
- Member of Academia Europaea
- Numerical Linear Algebra Group
Department of Mathematics
Books and Software
- GitHub repositories (anymatrix, chop, float-params, What Is?, etc.)
- NLEVP (nonlinear eigenvalue problems collection)
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox (MATLAB).
- The Matrix Function Toolbox (MATLAB).
- Google Scholar profile
- Research.com, Exaly
- MathSciNet (subscription), ORCID, Web of Science.
- BibTeX: njhigham.bib (requires strings.bib), njhigham.pdf.
- Publications (complete list)
- My team of PhD students and postdocs.
- Manchester Data Science Institute
Numerical analysis, Numerical linear algebra, Numerical algorithms and software.
More about me
- Wikipedia entry, Brief biography, Resume, NAG profile.
- Author profiles: amazon.uk, amazon.com, ACM
- Member of editorial boards of Acta Numerica, Forum of Mathematics, Foundations of Computational Mathematics, IMA J of Numerical Analysis, Linear Algebra & its Applications, PeerJ Computer Science (profile)
- Editor-in-Chief of SIAM book series Fundamentals of Algorithms.
- Member of SIAM Classics in Applied Mathematics and SIAM Data Science book series boards.
Department of Mathematics, Alan Turing Building, The University of Manchester, Manchester, M13 9PL, UK. Phone : +44 (0)161 275 5822. firstname.lastname@example.org